Saturday, March 28, 2009

How well do you know Sophia Jane's Family...

Whoever gets the most answers correctly in 10 min. will win this BEAUTIFUL little dress (in the size you choose ~ please allow 2 weeks...) from LIVI LU...
Sorry the adorable little Olivia does not come with the dress.. if she did I wouldn't have put this gift up..I would have saved it for me..


1. Do I own a pair of red maryjanes?


2. How many pairs of red maryjanes does Sophia own?


3. How many times were we fingerprinted?


4. How many months did it take us to put our dossier together?


5. What city in China is Sophia in?


6. What does the name Sophia mean?


7. What does 'the seventh diamond' signify?

1 comment:

  1. 1.0
    2.3
    3.3
    4.9
    5.wisdom
    6. Each diamond on Tims ring signifies each family member and Sophia will be 7!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations