I am an everyday woman. I am married to my soulmate. I have three sons ages 16,13 & 4. Adoption was never something that I had planned to do, but through an interesting path, God has led me and my husband to pursue the adoption of our daughter Sophia from China. It has changed me in so many ways. I cannot wait to look in the mirror and see the woman I will be when this journey is over.
This blog was created by Custom Blog Designs
using digital products by Caroli Mondini & Newlife Dreams original Red Mary Janes artwork
by Jim Huffman *Shower participants get $5 off a blog makeover package from CBD now through Mother's Day.*
just precious !!! i can't wait to party on the 28th !!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for Kimberley!
ReplyDeletethis will be the first time i do something like this. i'm so happy fr her..
ReplyDelete